26 February 2012

Hey Sailor!

My dream job is to create names for nail polishes and other cosmetics.  Don't you ever look at the bottom of your nail polish, giggle and think "damn, I want that job!".  I do!

Anyway, I just received my first Loose Button Luxe box...kind of like the Glymm beauty box but with different products that are more customized towards you...and I was delighted to see a full size China Glaze nail polish called "Hey Sailor!".  How fun is that name?  It really made me want to quit my job immediately and embark on a career as a nail polish namer.  It sounds like an amazing job where you can travel the world, getting inspired for next seasons colours.

Pretty colour, huh?  Can't wait to try it out.

If you're interested in signing up for the Loose Button Luxe Box, you can sign up as a friend of mine here.  My February box contained the full size nail polish, a great scrub from Dermalogica and a full size sample of one of my all time favourite perfumes, L'Air Du Temps by Nina Ricci.  Totally worth the $10 plus tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment