22 December 2011

Glymm Beauty Box: the Arrival!

A few weeks ago I wrote about the Glymm Beauty Box I signed up for.  I promised to share the contents of my box with you all, so here it is!

An adorable jar of white and red jellybeans, Lise Watier eye cream & "flash" radiance serum, AHAVA mineral handcream  , a YSL mini perfume and a full size Sula Natural lip gloss.  Love it all!

I am in love with the idea of receiving a little box of goodies each month for a mere $10.  I can see this (hopefully) helping me cut back on drugstore purchases that I don't need because I have the beauty box to look forward to.


I also have to share that my new rose gold watch came by courier today.  Nordstrom delivers at amazing speed!  Very impressed with this and that the watch is everything I wished for and more.  


My new baby!  So pretty.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment