10 December 2011

Fur Vest - Yes or JLo?

I recently bought a pair of super comfortable grey soft finish skinny cords.  They kind of look like this:



Now the dilemma is...what do I wear with them?  I think a fur vest (faux fur obviously) would look amazing, but I want to be sure that I don't end up looking like J-Lo in the process.  I don't know why I associate fur vests with J-Lo.  Perhaps because they are extravagant looking but are borderline over the top if you are not careful...just like J-Lo's style.

Anyhow, I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and jump into the fur vest world with reckless abandon.  I found some inspiration already, now it's time to hit the stores to see what I can find.


Fur vest inspiration, via ChellyWellz


Calvin Klein faux fur vest.  I like this because it looks real but still fake.  Does that make sense?  Via Style Find

Romeo & Juliet belted faux fur vest.  It's a bit funky, but I like that it's belted.  Via Style Find


This black Halston Heritage faux fur vest would look perfect with grey.  Via the Outnet

No comments:

Post a Comment