28 July 2011

Searching For...The Perfect Cross-body Bag

I am heading to NYC on vacation in a couple of weeks.  Now normally, I am a shoulder bag or top handle bag kind of lady, but I know with the heat and the enormous amount of walking and public transit that comes along with a visit like this, I need a stylish but practical cross-body bag.

I have been trawling my local mall and my favourite shopping sites online, but I still can't find the "perfect" one.  It has to be a neutral white/cream colour in matte material and be just the right size to fit my wallet, keys, compact, lip gloss and comb.  How hard can it be to find this magical bag??? Pretty damn hard is what I'm finding.

A few options I'm looking at are:

Devika Crossbody from Nine West 


Dinah Convertible Crossbody from BCBG

And on the wishlist (aka not going to happen unless I get a sugar daddy), D1 Totally Turnlock Jane on a Leash from Marc Jacobs


Hmm, decisions, decisions!  Hopefully I find the perfect option very soon.  4 more short weeks until I board the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment